I tutor many students each year, and they often paint a similar picture during our first meeting:
- "I missed a lot of school and need to catch up"
- "My teacher just gives us worksheets"
- "I'm taking AP Physics as a first-year course"
- "We have a substitute that doesn't know physics"
I don't know your situation, but if you're interested in self-studying your way to a better physics understanding, then I believe I can help.
I have broken down the entire AP Physics 1 curriculum into 5-minute video intervals - immediately followed with a worksheet and answer key to assist with mastery. Each major topic contains a review video, as well as a practice exam, which contains sample multiple choice and free response questions. And these videos aren't just for AP students - they will assist with any algebra-based physics course.
I have tutored privately over 12 years, and have seen high school physics from every angle. The methods I use in my videos are those that have connected with the most students, and those that have consistently gotten results.
- 8 year full-time high school physics teacher
- 4 year community college adjunct professor
- 12 year private physics tutor
- Consultant for first-year physics teachers
- Curriculum Writer: AP-C, AP-1, Honors Phy